Wednesday, July 24, 2013

3 angels

I know in my last blog i called people out for not letting what they say match their walk which is fine but i want to show gradatude for  3 of my friends who  have been at my beckon call pretty much 24/7  to which im beyond greatful who help me by eaither warming up my food or bringing me food they help me change clothes, wash my self and my hair  they help stand up when im too weak to get up on my own they help get out of the apt and help get out  a couple of times a week and help do chores and  always make sure im okay and im soo thankful for all the help  they are amazig people im so thankful to have them in my life i honestly do not know how i would have gotten through all of this surgery and this last year to be comptly honest and i could not ask for better friends im soo thankful for them and all that they have done they are angels in my book 
and they know who they are 
so to you 3  thank you 

No comments: